Using the web interface
1. Press the Menu key on the phone, go to “Settings > Status > Network > TCP/IP Parameter” to check the phone’s IP address
2. Enter the IP address in your web browser and enter the login credentials
Login as Admin
Default password: 456
3. Go to “Settings > Lines”, and choose a line to configure.
4. Enable SIP protocol
5. Expand “Identification” option, and set as follows:
Display Name – set the name you want to appear on other phone’s display
when calling other phones.
Address: fill in the extension number (1000)
Label: set the name you want to appear on the phone display
6. Expand “Authentication” option, and set as follows:
User Login Credentials: Disable
User ID: fill in the extension number (1000)
Password: fill in the PASSWORD provided
7. Expand “SIP Server 1” option, and set as follows
Special Interop: Standard
Address: domain name for example – **.voip.belldial.co.uk
8. Reboot the phone.
Sometimes a reboot is unnecessary and the phone will immediately pull config